Since establishing her resume writing practice in 1987, Ellie has helped thousands of job seekers leverage experience, strengths and accomplishments for rewarding careers in business, education, health care, science and technology.
Having once held a job that she enjoyed so much she would have done it for free, Ellie thrives on empowering her clients to achieve their full career potential. Through Noteworthy Resume & Career Services, Ellie delivers comprehensive career management services focusing on personal marketing documents, career strategy, job search, interviewing and leadership development.
In August 2009, Ellie was awarded the “Master Resume Writer” credential, an advanced designation certifying the top tier of career industry professionals. She is the first Master Resume Writer in St. Louis, one of two in the Midwest and one of just 20 worldwide.
Why choose a writer with credentials? Because resume writing is more art than science. Credentials signify that a writer’s work meets at least minimum standards established by an accrediting body of peers. Multiple credentials, with participation in professional organizations, signify a professional that is committed to continuous learning, professional growth and current expertise in career trends.
- Master Resume Writer (MRW)
- Certified Career Management Coach (CCMC)
- Social Networking Career Strategist (SNCS)
- Certified EQ Strategist (CEQS)
- Certified Federal Resume Writer & Coach (CFRWC)
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW)
- Career Thought Leaders
- Career Directors International
- Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches
- Gallery of Best Resumes, 5th ed. (2011)
- Directory of Professional Resume Writers [How to Find and Work with a Pro to Accelerate Your Job Search] (2008)
- Expert Resumes for Engineers (2008)
- Expert Resumes for Computer and Web Jobs (2005)
- College Grad Resumes to Land $75,000+ Jobs (2004)
Why work with a Master Resume Writer?
- You’re hiring the “best of the best,” a top-tier professional resume writer with a strategic approach to resume development, expert writing skills and command of the English language.
- Expertise that extends across industries, functions and job titles to differentiate you from the competition.
- In-depth personal consultation—rare in online writing services or “writing mills” where you never speak with the writer or know who the writer is.
- Assurance that your documents are not only accurate, powerful and distinct, but that they also reflect your unique bottom-line value to an employer.
- Job search expertise that can save you months of fruitless searching and many thousands of dollars in lost earnings and missed opportunities.
- Recruiters will pay attention!
- Added value through business partners that offer services to accelerate your job search.
- Personalized service at our convenient St. Louis office presence where you can find us if there’s an issue.
- Direct involvement in every client project.
- Master Resume Writer: The Master Resume Writer (MRW) designation, according to Career Management Alliance, its granting authority, “was created to acknowledge and credential those individuals who have reached the top tier of the resume writing industry by demonstrating their expertise in resume writing, resume strategy development and execution, and creative resume design and production.” When hiring a resume writer, the CMA website states that clients who choose a Master Resume Writer will “know that they’ve hired the ‘best of the best.'”
- Certified Federal Resume Writer and Coach: Federal resume writing is largely governed by compliance considerations, so content is highly detailed and more extensive than on a business resume, which is typically written in a more concise format and shorter length. You can be assured that a writer who has earned the CFRWC designation is knowledgeable in this specialized field and can provide the insight and resources to make your federal job search (or promotion) successful. The CFRWC designation is earned through an intensive course of study covering strategy, content and resources, and an evaluation of a complete federal resume package by The Resume Place, Inc., the oldest and leading federal resume writing and consulting firm worldwide. The course is based on Ten Steps to a Federal Job, Federal Resume Guidebook and The ELECTRONIC Federal Resume Guidebook, written by Kathryn Troutman, who designed the standard federal resume format, accepted and widely approved by federal agencies.
- Certified Professional Resume Writer: This designation signifies a writer has passed a rigorous test of employment industry knowledge, professional judgment and writing proficiency to earn recognition as one of the career industry’s leading experts in the development of strategic resumes. The CPRW credential is granted by the Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches (PARW/CC) and represents the industry standard of excellence in serving a client’s career interest.